Welcome To Prairie Dirt Writings

Greetings and welcome to Prairie Dirt Writings.
On this blog you will find some of my favorite writings over my 20-plus years of involvement with the dirt track racing community.
Writing is like taking a photograph. It is capturing a moment in time.
These articles, columns, reports and releases are unedited.
I hope you enjoy reading this collection as much as I enjoyed writing them.
- Greg Cybulski

Monday, April 13, 2020

Black and White Photos of Estevan Motor Speedway

While we're patiently waiting for schedule announcements from our favourite dirt tracks, I thought it would be fun to work with some photos I had taken between 2017 and 2018. The following black and white images are from Estevan Motor Speedway, Saskatchewan.





Until next time race fans, take care and good racing.

For additional Saskatchewan Dirt Track Racing, Sprint Car Racing and more, follow @SaskDirtRacing on Twitter.