Welcome To Prairie Dirt Writings

Greetings and welcome to Prairie Dirt Writings.
On this blog you will find some of my favorite writings over my 20-plus years of involvement with the dirt track racing community.
Writing is like taking a photograph. It is capturing a moment in time.
These articles, columns, reports and releases are unedited.
I hope you enjoy reading this collection as much as I enjoyed writing them.
- Greg Cybulski

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cybulski to Step Away from Director's Title


CYBULSKI TO STEP AWAY FROM DIRECTOR'S TITLE

(July 23, 2013) Since its inception five years ago, the Northern Lightning Sprint Association has been fortunate to enjoy arguably more press coverage and race reporting than any other class at Red River Co-op Speedway. But this wasn’t your average, run-of-the-mill race reporting. In fact, you could clearly see the dedication, passion, and extra effort between the lines of every article he wrote. And now, as they say, all good things must come to an end, as Greg Cybulski has decided to step away as NLSA Director of Media Relations to pursue other avenues.

"After five years as Director of Media Relations for the Northern Lighting Sprint Association, I've decided to step away from that title and carry on with more personal matters."

"My family life and new career seem to be getting more busy all the time."

"I am thankful for my time as NLSA Director. I want to especially thank former NLSA president Darren Pallen and current president Chris Unrau for the opportunity of working with this great organization."

"I've had the opportunity to meet and work with some wonderful people over the past 5 years."

The Prairie Dirt reporter will continue to post comments and racing news on his blog, Dirt from the Stands, however his direct involvement on race nights will be slowing down.

The Northern Lightning Sprint Association wishes Greg all the best in his future endeavors.